Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wine Share and Art Show

Last Friday evening I was the featured artist for our neighborhood Wine Share and Art Show! I was asked to step in at the last minute (well a day before) because of another artist's cancellation, but all I had to do was set up my art.





The social director provided all the food, music and the reminder invitations, etc. He really went all out with huge platters of sandwich deli-meat and cheese, those tortilla wrap roll-ups, fresh strawberries, and brownies! Each guest brought their favorite bottle of wine. (I wish I had waited to take the pictures and included shots of all the food and the huge assortment of wine!)

Our clubhouse is perfect for this type of event. It was a lot of fun! AND I even sold one painting on the spot, and a couple neighbors asked about doing commissioned pieces! Not bad for a last minute showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment